9.04.2008

the move

I actually don't have any pictures of the move, but, it went pretty well, no major issues or anything. Bryan had his annual golf outing this past weekend with the boys at Breezy Point. However...he did get ALMOST everything loaded up into two trailers and down at the house. Then, my boss, Travis and Jay came over Friday night and unloaded EVERYTHING for us. It was SUCH a big help. Then Ang, me, mom and Mel (Trav's wife) helped me unpack and organize. And Saturday my friend Anne came over to help. What great friends we have!! Then Sunday, when Bryan got back, we loaded up one more load from the rental and got it to the house, unloaded and put away. We are basically all done, just have a few boxes left in the garage to sort and figure out what to do with. Connor's room is a disaster as well, so no pictures of that yet :) So, a BIG thanks to everyone who contributed! Bryan, his friends, my friends, everyone! Thank you! (hopefully we don't have to do it again for AT LEAST 30 years)

No comments: