9.09.2008

Fun on the Patio

The guys were here again working on the back patio, pouring the exposed that borders it all. Connor was just in awe of all the action so I brought him down there for a little fun. He's currently outside sitting in his little bouncy chair (because I deprive him apparently from the little baby chair things) watching the guys work (Bryan is out there, it's not a bunch of strange men). Needless to say, I think he has been in need of some 'man' time. Enough of this scrapbooking, art fairs, shopping, etc.

Watching the cement truck





I think I might have blown on his chubby cheeks one too many times, even when I go in for a little kiss now, he ducks his head and scrunches his face. I love it. Ha.

One of his new faces.

Wondering what the heck I was doing.

Another new face. Notice the drool on the shirt. Classy. Or, maybe he was working on something? I smelled something a little later, checked, must have just been a little fart. Then as I was just done with this post...Bryan is at the door with a big stinky diaper. And when I say stinky, I mean we're officially eating rice and we tried squash last night stinky.

Finally a big smile

1 comment:

The Jensen clan said...

How does the Con Man like veggies???

Beautiful pictures - I can't wait to see his chubby cheeks (less than a month!!!)!