9.13.2008

a tooth!!!

Mom just called...Connor has a tooth! A tooth! That sure explains a LOT of the sleepless nights, drooling and chewing on everything in sight!! I am SO excited to see him tomorrow! Wow. A tooth. Mom already gave him a chocolate chip cookie. Ha. Great. His first tooth is already going to be a sweet tooth.

Quick update on scrapfest...once again, amazing. And honestly probably twice as good as last year, but maybe only because we knew what we were doing when registration time came. The 4 classes I took were awesome and we got TONS of goods from each class. And when I say tons, I mean, tons. Papers, stamps, rub ons, stickers, tools, glue, and more. Plus the actual project itself. So amazing. (and since we paid for the classes months ago, it feels like we're getting lots of 'free' stuff)

However...we are actually trying to not associate ourselves with most of the other scrapbookers here. Talking about the people with 'crop til you drop' shirts, 'mom' jeans, orthopedic shoes, suitcases, buttons, pins, lanyards, and yes, fanny packs. Sarah and I just quickly make our way through the crowds and to our classes then back to our hotel to work on our projects.

So tonights the last night to get some projects done then we're packing up tomorrow morning and heading home. Sad to go...but so excited to see my little man! (I suppose my big man, too)

3 comments:

The Nesslers said...

I am laughing out loud with the vision of you guys and these mad scrappers....haha

Anonymous said...

WOW....he seems like such a baby to be getting a tooth!! They are growing too fast :(

Megan & Andy said...

I love the picture I'm getting of you at scrapfest dodging all of the mom jeans and fanny packs...it kind of sounds like going to the State Fair.