9.07.2008

Twins Game!

Yesterday, Bryan and I went to the Twins game with Anne and Jeremy. We had a GREAT time...maybe a little too good of a time...but it was fun to say the least. Have I mentioned that my amazing friend Anne has officially moved to Mankato? For good? I absolutely love having her in town, and now that we're both all settled (at least for now, Anne has one more move in her future at least, oncer her and Jeremy get a place) it'll be great. We're seriously considering bringing back the 'ol 'nature run' from Scotland. Except, a) we're not in Scotland, b) I'm in NO shape, c) um, no C. And both are no excuse, so we will find a trail sometime in the near future. We're excited. So, a few pics from the game.


The guys avoiding a picture


But we wanted one


Nice, Bryan


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a fun time, Christy!!! Not such great photos, but we were too busy eating peanuts and commenting on players, right?

anne

christy bode said...

Um, sure. And busy drinking water.

Erin Wiegratz said...

I miss you girls...