9.04.2008

WAY past due...

wow, it's been a long time. I officially got internet (aka...return to the civilized world) yesterday. However, I will admit, even it I had had it sooner, I'm not so sure I would have been that much better of a blogger. So, today, you're going to get a WHOLE bunch of posts so I can get up-to-date. Here's a little sneak peek:

1. ANGIE HAD HER BABY!!! (yes, I am 'yelling'...excited yelling of course)
2. My friend Krista had her baby too!!!
3. WE ARE MOVED IN!!! (again, excited)
4. WE HAVE INTERNET. Ha. Ok, done with the yelling.
5. Did I mention Angie had her baby?
6. Connor is really digging cereal.
7. Connor is beyond the sickness and just now finally getting back into a good sleeping routine...almost.
8. We're moved in...but not fully settled.
9. Scrapfest is coming up! WhOO HOO!
10. I think I'm out for right now, and certainly don't have pictures for all of the above, but just know that I now have no excuse to be a better blogger again.

Thanks for your patience :)

No comments: