9.07.2008

A visit with Kate!

Connor and I stopped over to see Ang and Kate the other afternoon. Ended up that Ang was sleeping, which she needed, so we (Em was there, well, Jay too) got Kate all to ourselves :)



Looking might fine (aka gross) after a day of shopping, running around town, etc.

Connor and that crazy Emily


Isn't she just a doll??


Looking scared out of his mind. We had to tuck his right arm underneath Kate so he wouldn't whack her.

I just love this shirt. (and, it's getting a little tight, as are his jeans, but it's like my favorite outfit on him so we're trying to wear it out)



MONSTER vs peanut



3 comments:

Erin Wiegratz said...

I think Connor is going to be afraid of girls..ha

The Nesslers said...

Kate's hair makes her look like a mad scientist in that one picture:) Love the pics though. I suppose its payback for all the weird pictures Em and I made Connor take

Anonymous said...

Kate's adorable...so little! Congrats Angie and Jay!

Anne