4.14.2009

Birthday Day!

So here are the pictures from the BIG day...Connor's birthday :) (NO edits, sorry)

Started the day off playing with an empty photo book. I keep meaning to put pictures in it.


Then got dressed in a new outfit...shirt too long, shorts too long...but still cute :)

so serious

At Happy Joe's in New Ulm. Will someone play ski ball with me?

Fine, I'll play by myself.
Playing with his balloon.

Watching dad play the game.

Uncle Aaron playing with helium :)

Bring on the sundae's and horn!

The staff were singing happy birthday in the background, Connor was in awe over the flame of the candle.

Going for it...


Got home late...but wasn't ready for bed. Needed a few rounds in his new wagon.

Future Heisman (sp?) trophy winner? Oh wait. I doubt kids in the 13th percentile for height get to be quarterback.

No comments: