4.14.2009

visit to the lake

We went out to my parents two weekends ago to put the dock in (well, the men put the dock in). Connor and Ashlyn played really well together! They both just sat by the windows looking at the 'puppy' for quite some time. It was really cute.

Okay, so Connor needed a reason to sit at the window.


Look, a puppy!

I'm sure we were in the background, "where's the puppy?", "where's the puppy"..over...and over again.


Hey, watch your foot mister.

aww...


So Gauge isn't quite as impressed with the kiddos as they are with him.

And the purpose of the visit...the dock. Yet another benefit of being married...used to be me out there :) Thanks, Bryan!

Testing out my super zoom lens on the camera...figuring out how to get it to focus on the right spot.


Semi-proud of this one (you good photographers out there..just pay not attention to me, I know I suck)...when I have it full screen, Bryan is really in focus, and mind you, I'm standing up in the house looking out the window. Whatever, I was pretty proud. (and I did go out and get my hard working husband a hat and gloves shortly after this)


Dad, doing what he does best. Thinking. Supervising. "Hey guys, what if we tried this?" Classic.

No comments: