4.16.2009

furlough day 4.

Yet another beautiful day. I somewhat wasted the morning getting sucked into the movie Seven Pounds. (watched Marley & Me last night, needless to say quite a few tears have been shed in the last 20 some hours) But hey, it's my week off, I can sit on the couch for 2 hours if I want to, right? :)

-Finished tracing the stuff onto Connor's walls this morning, started painting the lighter shade of green.
-Played with Connor man. He's getting a little cranky at me I think for taking the nuk away during day hours. But, have to do it sometime.
-2 of the 3 pillars are officially done, two coats and all.
-Grant came and sanded off the 'black' stain from the 3rd pillar, I'll hopefully get the first coat on yet before I pick Connor up from daycare
-Going to go paint some more in Connor's room (needed a break from the staining)

Tonight I am going to the Ice Show in Mankato to attempt to take pictures of a friend's little sister...I am actually really nervous...part of the reason I'm going on the first night of the show is so that if my pictures turn out TERRIBLE...they can have someone else take them one of the next 3 nights :) But hopefully they turn out ok! They definitely know that if I do manage to take a decent photo here and there...it's luck.

Then tomorrow I'm super excited because my aunt is coming down and my mom is coming over, going to start cleaning and decorating for Connor's big party!! Whoo hoo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love the photo at the top. Your staining looks nice, Christy. Cannot wait for Sunday- Connors big day- again. When see photos of a year ago- we are just sooooo thankful. How special he is!
L, G/G B