4.29.2009

weekend recap

So, I know, it's Wednesday. I've been avoiding my blog I think because I still have so many pictures to post from the big bday party. I'll try to wrap that up tonight, and not bore you too much with too many photos!!!

This past weekend I spent at Heidi's again for a weekend of scrapbooking. Got lots done, had fun and just overall had a great weekend. It's about the only time I get any scrapbooking done! I feel like I'll never get caught up. However. I should probably stop scrapping EVERYTHING Connor does. His first year is going to be probably 3 albums. Crazy.

We also discovered we have a barn swallow nesting on top of our door. We have knocked the nest down FIVE different times and when I got back home tonight she has a new nest up there. TAKE A HINT! I will NOT have bird poop all over my front door/step/rug.

Yesterday also marked the start of softball season. Didn't know I was playing? Me either :) Well, I just found out recently. So, first night wasn't too bad, we won, and I got on base twice.

Alright. Onto uploading photos.

Oh, BIG weekend this weekend...it's Anne's bachelorette party!! Whoo hoo!!

No comments: