4.21.2009

photo shoot #3/cake smashing

Alright, so it's obvious with this post how many pictures I have to sort thru. Not that I'm complaining!! But as blogger only lets you load 5 at a time, I just kept going, and was hard to rememberall that I had loaded. Ha, especially with these as they're like the same pose but maybe a different expression, etc. Sorry for so many pictures!!

The first dip.


not. sure.

Is it paint, Mom?

Nope, not paint. Want more.

Hmm, still feels weird.


obsessed with tummy



I took the cake away briefly to cut up the cake part, he had just been scooping off the frosting.

He was surprisingly good at using the fork.

Yeah, Connor!

tummy. still there. still dirty.

and I bet I have 20 other tummy shots from this session

just have to learn a few tricks on how to hold it yet

loving it



time to clean up!
sorry, far too many pictures that look kind of the same. Oops, I just can't get enough :)

No comments: