4.06.2013

right where we belong

We're home! We got home about 8PM last night, actually. We figured there wasn't anything happening at the hospital that I couldn't do at home, so they let us out. I kid you not, Grayson was a different kid as soon as we got into the car, he didn't stop talking the entire car ride home (I might go as far to say it was too much? ha).

He's still in a lot of pain going the bathroom, but we'll keep him on miralax and I'm hoping he digs the chewable tylenol I picked up today because after we forced some in him last night, he seemed to be in such a great mood. We go back to the doctor on the 15th for a follow up and to see what's in store. We're certainly wishing the road ahead is a bit better than what it has been with Connor, but only time will tell.

Thank you all again for all the thoughts and prayers, they kept us going!

Now, back to the finishing touches of the superhero party taking place here tomorrow afternoon :)

Sorry no pictures, but I do vow now that I've got the blogging itch again, to keep this up!

Happy weekend!
Christy

No comments: