3.28.2009

new kicks

I bought Connor some new shoes a few weeks ago, tried them on, and they seemed a little big. But, as some of you may have noticed...he kind of has fat feed. So, any smaller and I probably wouldn't have been able to get them on.

I tried them again the other morning and he freaked out. Wouldn't even stand up on them. Didn't really cry, just like refused to stand up and continued to reach for them. Completely unsure what I did to his feet.

My mom and I tried them again the other day and he did MUCH better. Bryan got mad at me because I was laughing so hard at him, but it was SO funny. It was like we had put 5 lb weights on his feet. When he walked across the living room he lifted his feet up SUPER high. Anne was there too and named them his moon shoes. Might have to get the little guy some bootcut jeans. Ha.

So, all that hype, and no pictures except one of the shoes themselves. I'll try to capture the fun on video soon.



Aren't they cool? So cute.

No comments: