8.29.2009

cricut...

I am officially the proud owner of this:





What is that, you may ask? (I know some of you know!) It's a die-cutting machine for scrapbooking. So now, I have ENDLESS options for fonts, letters, titles. I realized shortly after we had Connor that I didn't have my future scrapbooking in mind when we named him. Two O's and two n's. That about finishes off any set of letters I can buy. Then the rest of the sheet is basically pointless. (so this is how I justify spending the money on this machine!)

My other justification was that it was SUCH a good deal. I mean really. The maching, 3 used mats, 2 new mats, a tool kit, the suitcase thing to put it all in...and the best part? NINE cartidges! Nine! I'm sure the value is FAR more than I paid ;) Right? Right. I thought so.

4 comments:

The Nesslers said...

And its so easy a cave woman can do it....or Angie Nessler! Birthday decorations looked awesome!

Anne said...

No comment, Christy. All I have to say is...gift tag.

Kidding, it's a pretty handy little machine. Kind of entertaining to watch it work, too.

Anonymous said...

Hm-m-m I have seen this advertised on T.V. and have thought "wouldn't that make a nice Christmas gift for Christy,she LOVES to scrapbook." Oh well.
L,C

Lora said...

so jealous