8.27.2009

House for Sale

No, not ours! But our friends, Angie and Jay (and Kate!) are selling their house! So if you know of anyone looking for a home in North Mankato...(no, they're not leaving town...they'll actually hopefully move closer to us!)

Here are some details, I've also posted a little link on the side of my blog, because I'm such a good friend, ha :) No, I'm not getting any commission if the buyer comes from my blog...but I might just bring it up now and again.


Located at:
226 Monroe Avenue
North Mankato, MN 56003
Asking Price $144,500
Open House:
Saturday, August 29th
10 am to 12 pm

Here are the general specs:
-2 Spacious Bedrooms (both with large walk-in closets)
-1 full bath and 1 half bath
-Original Hardwood floors
-Huge corner lot with fenced in yard
-New shed
-Lots of character
-Every room has been updated

The link with all the official details is located here:http://rasm.fnismls.com/publink/default.aspx?GUID=31ba008f-8ab4-4500-a093-d7b835b23040&Report=Yes

No comments: