9.20.2009

California Wedding

Finallay, pictures from the wedding!!



The adorable flower girls.

Nervous?



Listening to the readers.



Jake! On a normal occasion, I would have cropped this, but I swear he gets taller and taller every time I see him. Wanted you to have the full effect. I'm about 5' 8" ish.

First dance.

Father/Daughter


The Nicollet crew!
Jake Gappa, Andrea (Zimmerman) Dallmann, Ashley fiance of Nick, Nick Allerson, Marta, Becky Blank and myself.

Mom and I on the dance floor

And from earlier in the evening...the dove release. Cute!

Congrats to Marta and Sebastian, your wedding was beautiful and we were so glad we could be there to help celebrate!

3 comments:

Erin Wiegratz said...

cute outfit Christy!

Marta said...

Thanks so much for posting! (It pays to be a loyal reader of your blog!)

And another BIG thanks for coming to the wedding. We felt so special that you made the trip out here!

Anonymous said...

Awwwww! Just sooo cute- didn't she use to ride our bus????? My how the years go! Ha!
Love all the photos and Marta,if you read this again- Congrats to you and your husband! You look beautiful! The whole group looks pretty amazing!


N&C