10.13.2008

first bike ride!

We finally got use of the bike trailer we purchased last year, kind of had to wait until Connor was big enough. We've done it three times now and he's liked it every time! (if you count falling asleep liking it...because I do) Little struggle at first figuring out how to buckle him in...but, we got it.

So he seemed a little constricted...




"okay mom...am I really not supposed to be able to move my arms?"


regaining feeling in his fingers.

And after this first trip, we learned to stuff a bunch of sweatshirts to each side so that when he falls asleep his head can lean against something. Trial and error I guess :)

2 comments:

The Jensen clan said...

Your bike trailer makes me picture this neat little surburbia family - it's so cute!

Next summer you'll have to buy Connor the BoBike. He'll love it!

The Nesslers said...

So these things are so much safer looking than the ones we had as kids. Pretty sure mine was a hard plastic bin with no roll bars or netting. And now that I think about it, I don't even think it really had a seat belt. I'm lucky to be alive....