10.23.2008

outdoor decor

My outdoor decorating is finally complete. Thanks to the help of my mom, Bryan and scoring some good deals at a fellow Taylor company out in Colorado.




I will add that I am by no means great at decorating...but this is definitely good enough for me! (yes, that is Connor helping me on the step)





Poor quality photo, but I still thought it was cute. He didn't stay that way for long (see above)

And my favorite part of all. The cat eyes (yes, Sarah H, I still hate cats, but this cat is cool)




Experimenting with the options on my camera. Obviously none of them took a great picture, but it was worth the effort.


4 comments:

Jen said...

Very awesome!! I've never seen cat eyes like that before!

Sarah said...

Looks great Christy! Very cool!

The Nesslers said...

Love it:) Come decorate my house next.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful.... your outdoor gives the first impression of your home decoration, so it must also be maintained well.