1.12.2012

Project 52

Photography is something that has really started to interest me of late. I got a new fancy camera and have now taken two classes at National Camera Exchange with my friend, Anne, and am really eager to continue to learn. I know I have a long ways to go before I could walk into a situation and perfectly set my shutter speed, aperture and ISO to get the perfectly exposed shot but it's still really fun to learn :)

So, today when I saw my old high school classmate post a photography challenge on her blog, I thought, why not. (well at first I thought, fun, but I'm not creative enough, but then she talked me into it). The challenge is to take one photo a week for 52 weeks with the subject matter each week inspired by a random word generator. I clicked on the link and it returned 'stable'. My first thought? Table legs (more than likely because I just assembled a table). They're stable, right? Who wants to see a photo of table legs? BUT, this will also force me to get out and practice what I'm learning in my class. So again, why not? :)



The first week's challenge is 'necessity'. I have a few ideas that came to mind right away so now I just need to go get the shot.

Hopefully I'll spare you a bunch of shots of table legs each week, but I can't make any promises. Maybe they really inspire me :)

Here's to Project 52! Want to join in? Head on over to Marta's blog (Something Good in my blogroll) and get all the details.

2 comments:

Marta said...

Yay! :)

Jackie Blair said...

Fun, ladies!