7.17.2008

babies, babies and weddings!

One more post for tonight. The next year and half or so is going to be SO exciting! It seems all of our friends are either pregnant or getting married :):)

August
-Ben and Mary's wedding

September
-Ang and Jay's baby
-Alissa's wedding
-Lindsey's wedding
-Krista and Brandon's baby

October
-Amber and Rob's baby
-Robin and Ben's baby

January
-Grant and Jess' baby
-Trav and Sarah's baby

March
-Brent and Desirae's wedding

May
-Anne and Jeremy's wedding

October
-Kill and Jess' wedding

See??? EXCITING! And I'm sure I'm missing some! And of course there are those that I wish were on this list... ;)

2 comments:

Moldstad's said...

I agree about wishing some were on your list...like Sarah H. for instance. :-) Let's see, she's done with school in May so if she got preggo now she'd have her baby in April. Well, maybe in a few months we can convince her.

P.S. Thanks for the baby announcement. I loved it. SO CUTE!

Sarah said...

Ha. Ha. Ha.