7.13.2008

House Update

So, it's been a really long time (I think) since I posted pictures of the house, (not that any of you are disappointed) but it's really starting to look like 'home'! We painted the inside all weekend and are ALL done...with the exception of Connor's room. We saved the best for last :) So, next step I believe is cabinets which I think were set to ship on the 14th, however, I have no idea if that date is still right or where they're shipping from, so not sure when they're supposed to arrive.

Hopefully within the next week or two we get the exterior painted, too, so we can stop staring at the dull, varying shades of gray. No offense to gray.

We also have garage doors. They don't work, but it's still exciting.

My next shoping rendezvous I believe will be light fixtures. Oh, and I need to purchase our flooring this week too...found it online for thousdands cheaper. No lie. Thousands. Plural. That means I get my new bed, right??? Riiiiiggghhhht.

So, here comes the tons of pictures of the paint colors. Overall I'm really happy with my selections...and am looking forward to decorating with the 'accent' colors I picked out (basically colors I think are cool...but I'm too scared to paint an entire wall that color).

Master bedroom, not sure why the dots are appearing on some and not others...
Master Bath
Entry
Main 1/2 Bath
Laundry (little dramatic for me, but there will be white cabinets and white washer/dryer...so hopefully it'll brighten it up a bit)
Spare bedroom
Start of Connor's Room. The top will be an ivory with a fat brown stripe separating the two colors.

Man Cave...now more 'manly' called 'card room'
mud room and mud 1/2 bath
main living space
living looking into dining and kitchen
office

No comments: