7.02.2008

Day 2

Well, I didn't get that much done yesterday off of my original list (which means I missed things when I was creating it).

-Picked out and finalized the kitchen sink and faucet
-Completed organizing all of my house stuff (did I say I did that on Monday? oops...hadn't quite finished)
-Bought a ton of mosquito killer for the parties this weekend...let's hope it works or that we don't need it
-Found a little life jacket for Connor...only 15 more lbs and we can upgrade to the cool Spiderman neoprene version...
-Started my search for drawer pulls and knobs for the kitchen and vanities

And, that might be it. Today isn't off to much better of a start...but we have our floor coverings appt at 3 and then I hope to scrapbook a little tonight...so...we'll see.

Connor is up from his oh so long 5 minute nap. I swear he just looks up at me all the time thinking to himself...'sucker...'

No comments: