7.21.2008

couple randoms

Just thought I'd share the few pictures I had on my camera. The first are from after the 'incident' at church the other day, see why I was glad he didn't get it on his shirt and jeans? I loved his outfit :) And, this is showcasing we CAN sleep on our back...for like 15 minutes.

The last picture is how Bryan fed Connor tonight. Now, I'm sure this is probably bad for him, but, it worked :) It appears upside down, but really I'm just taking it from above him, and he's watching the Twins game (again, up for debate that TV is bad for babies...)

And if you already think I'm a bad mom...this won't make it better...I have Bryan rigging up the trailer for behind the bikes that we bought last year...I think we're supposed to wait until 6 mos. or so, but maybe we can rig his car seat into it...we were going to try it tonight I think, but, Connor just went to sleep :) Let's hope he's down for the night!

Hope you all had a great Monday!



1 comment:

The Jensen clan said...

I was actually expecting a picture of your pants...