7.17.2008

more Ashlyn

Here are some more pictures of my adorable little niece that my mom took the other day. I am going to go see her tomorrow and my Aunt Mary and Grandma are coming down for the afternoon. I'm so excited to see them...and excited for yet another photo shoot :)

I am the worst person to see 'who a baby looks like'...but...I think I see ALL Joe :)






Also, in a weird way...this kind of makes me sad because we never got to have our first week at home, relaxed with Connor since we got shipped up to Childrens. Granted, we are SO lucky that it was only a week or so that we were there and everything was taken care of and he's doing so well...but, it's something we never got to experience with him. I can't imagine everything he was thinking by the time we got him home.
But anyways, I can't get enough of Ashlyn's pictures, too cute. Can't wait to see her tomorrow!


No comments: