7.17.2008

random update

-flooring is ordered...my 'buddy' Greg from American Wholesale Carpet hooked me up and we saved about $3,500 in flooring costs by buying everything online. Now...let's just hope that it all comes correctly and not damaged.
-I think I'm officially a bad mom. Connor isn't sleeping at all for the ladies at daycare...because they legally have to sleep him on his back. And...we're not so good at that. And even worse, I don't even try it at home. Soooooo...I signed a form today at daycare to say that I'm okay if they sleep him on his tummy. So I pray...I pray that we start rolling soon and then it's out of all of our control if he sleeps on his tummy or not.
-I have three colors to finish at the house for the painting. The brown stripe in Connor's room, touch up the green in Connor's room and then take the white primer and go touch up all the spots on the ceiling where our brushes or rollers got a little out of hand...fun fun. Maybe this weekend.
-Going light fixture shopping this weekend, too. Along with toilet paper holders, towel bars, etc., etc. I just want it to be done so badly.
-Met with the tile guy yesterday after work to design how the tile will be laid in the master bathroom. I'm pretty excited about it, can't wait to see it all finished! (amazing how expensive decorative tile is...)
-I'm sure I have more tasks, but, I somewhat feel I'm nearing the end of my responsibilities (for those of you that have built a house, and are laughing at me, just let me have one night of sanity thinking the end is in sight)
-Scrapfest is steadily approaching...12 days til the crazy online sign up for sessions begins, and as stupid as it sounds, it's quite stressful. Just believe me. But, I can't wait. It's probably going to be the next time I get another batch of Connor's book done. Or maybe I'll start the house scrapbook. Who knows.

Well, that's all for now.

No comments: