7.06.2008

finally...some pictures :)

We had a great weekend out at the lake! Both parties were a success. You can kind of tell we're all getting older...or pregnant...or have kids...or all of the above, etc. The parties are certainly getting less 'crazy'! The weather was amazing and everyone seemed to have a good time :)

And yes...I go back to work tomorrow. I have his bag all packed, my bags are already in the car, basically just need to grab the milk out of the freezer. Wish us luck!

A few pictures from the weekend :)


Our new favorite pic..he is just SO smiley lately, and talks all the time :)


See? All smiles, love it


apparently we needed a break from the smiling, but aren't his new trunks cool? Yes, we grew out of the giraffe print ones. Sad.



And, another adorable picture of my niece on the way...crazy, I know :) Hopefully any day now! I told her to wait until Sunday, and she obviously has...

1 comment:

Erin Wiegratz said...

cute cute cute...such a little chubber! Still dying to meet him :)

hope the first day back went well!

love you

Erin