3.18.2011

one night down

Our first night went really well, which we're of course very happy about. He seriously slept the day away, would wake up for barely long enough to get a few mls of milk in and was right back out. He was a little more awake during the night when he woke up, but very content, ate, fell back asleep. Was up twice, and has now been sleeping since about 330 or 4 this morning. I need to figure out a better process, right now I have him in a pack-n-play next to my side of the bed, which in theory should work very well, but I think I need a nightlight or something, as my desk lamp is too bright for all of us in the middle of the night. It's also not convenient that I feel our bed is 6' off the ground, so getting down to get him and hoisting myself back up with him isn't easy. Doesn't help that I'm still a little sore, so it'll get better, or I'll just put him in his room.


Now we just have to figure out how to get Connor to bed before 10 or later. I was reading up on sleep yesterday and on the 'is your toddler sleep deprived' checklist, I was 4 out of 4. Super.

1 comment:

Staloch Family said...

Glad the first night went pretty well! I really think he looks like Connor :)